October 24, 2012

AN UNDATED PHOTO OF THE CLICK FAMILY AND JAMES GRAHAM DUFF


I'm once again reduced to assuming that this is indeed the Click family but the comparison graphics I used below seems to confirm it (you'll have to right click to enlarge the photo.). I'm guessing that the comparison pictures are generally 10+ years in either direction, hence, the differences in appearance.

As for the other participants my guesses are that the gent on the right squinting into the camera is Carl. My assumption is based on a hunch since he's standing next to the woman that I've deemed to be Mildred, his twin.

The young man could very possibly be Glen Click who I mentioned in a previous post as having resided with his mother, aunt and grandmother, as stated, in the 1940 census. Seeing as the woman that I believe is Mildred seems to highly disapprove of the child's antics it makes sens that it's his mother. And needless to say, the elder lady would be Caroline Click.

No comments: